There should be a shadow on the lower half of the lollypop Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps July 28, 2021 There should be a shadow on the lower half of the lollypop diy 115 Likes 11 Comments Anmol Khan Dianne Marsters I think the proportions might be a little off. Maybe that's just me though. The work on making a wet reflective surface is awesome though. Raveena Kamal Nice work! I’m no artist, but depending on where the light is shining from, there should be shadows on lollipop Steve Cutchshaw For a moment I didn't know what I am looking at. Delores Brunson i liked it Crystal Morandi Very nice Aimee Hogg Keep going, you will get to a very good Hentai studio in time... Elizabeth Navarro Why did you choose to draw a asshole? Min Thiha Kyaw yes that is exactly how mouths look Alicia Flickinger What even is that? A mouth vomiting up some intestines through a straw? Rita Henderson Before trying to draw realistic I would suggest to study basic anatomy first to get a grip on proportions and structures. It's a nice first try though! Jazmine Solis The shading is a little bit odd but for the frist time a really good start. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Coolcoco Luxury Fashion 43 Inches DIY Metal Shoulder Cross Body Bag Handbag Purse Replacement Chain Strap Set with Buckles (Gold Silver Black/Set) April 09, 2021 v Read more
Dianne Marsters
Raveena Kamal
Steve Cutchshaw
Delores Brunson
Crystal Morandi
Aimee Hogg
Elizabeth Navarro
Min Thiha Kyaw
Alicia Flickinger
Rita Henderson
Jazmine Solis