Yep. Wasn't always a bad thing. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps August 07, 2021 Yep. Wasn't always a bad thing. funny 131 Likes 19 Comments Juvelyn Licaros Bradley Rollinson We had a 25y old teacher straight from uni who did that when i was 10. She played volleyball in female team etc. Best times ever. Roh Rayman In highschool we had this one math course, where our regular teacher was sick/away for like 2/3 out of the course and hired a sub. The substitute was a thiccc woman in her early 20's and she was pleasantly plump rather than actually fat...since I used to sit in the left side of the class, I saw her helping students bent over them like that a lot...fortunately, her ass pointed towards me/us a good deal of the time... sat with a hard on most of the time... don't remember whether I passed the course itself, though.... kinda sucked at hard math(still do)... Vanessa Nesken Dano In elementary school I got knocked out of my chair and hit my head because my teacher dropped something off a neighboring student's desk and went to catch it. Unfortunately for me she was rather "large" and it sent me comically far away. But hey she bought me an extra lunch (I ate a lot) as reparations so that was nice. Nicole Farquhar I had a substitute teacher do this to me. She stuck out her ass and I could see her thong. 14 year old got so much spank bank material out of her Bhawna Masson Yvonne Hines Abdulla Al Mamun Nano Abod On the bright side, little Timmy had found a new hiding spot for his next game of hide and seek. Christy De Pasquale If it's a nasty teacher just stuff a pencil up her ass and yell gas golw plugged we're all saved Jason R Rupe T H I C C Seth Wall I had a hot teacher of mine once sit on my hand during exams while she was helping a student next to my desk. I was so nervous to not move my hand so she doesn’t get off but it was painful cuz it was in a bad position. When I moved my hand she looked at me, smiled and winked at me at me as I handed in my exam Tracy Ross I had a teacher who wore mini skirts and tanga. i was always hard Beth Marie Herrera Josefine Jensen Daily. A bitch coworker always do that to me. She comes to talk to the girl that sits next to me and then she'll park her fatass on my desk , now I can't concentrate on my fucking screen. And there is more , when I am not at my desk bitch will sit my chair, when I come back she won't even get up untill I say so, and I have to sit on the chair which is so warm because of her fucking big fat ass, its most disgusting feeling. Talk about men spreading !! Burn in hell ya bitch. Jackie Fitch never forget Amanda Rauscher Tim Heyes We had one fat one that would rub her crotch on the desk corner, everyone got in shit for putting chalk on the corner of our desks. Siyathemba Mangwana I bumbed my face in my teachers ass once... Susan Jordan I think I accidentally did that to a customer once while dropping off a plate at an adjacent table. Pretty awkward Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Coolcoco Luxury Fashion 43 Inches DIY Metal Shoulder Cross Body Bag Handbag Purse Replacement Chain Strap Set with Buckles (Gold Silver Black/Set) April 09, 2021 v Read more
Bradley Rollinson
Roh Rayman
Vanessa Nesken Dano
Nicole Farquhar
Bhawna Masson
Yvonne Hines
Abdulla Al Mamun
Nano Abod
Christy De Pasquale
Jason R Rupe
Seth Wall
Tracy Ross
Beth Marie Herrera
Josefine Jensen
Jackie Fitch
Amanda Rauscher
Tim Heyes
Siyathemba Mangwana
Susan Jordan